EGMAX Institute of Occupational Hygiene
- conducts a wide range of tests and measurements of harmful agents in the work environment and the general environment across Poland.
Accredited tests and measurements of agents, harmful and troublesome for health
Measurements in the work environment
Measurements in the general environment
- mechanical vibration acting overall on the human body,
- mechanical vibration acting on the human body through the upper extremities,
- industrial dust - Inhalable fraction, respirable fraction,
- chemical substances,
- indoor electric lighting,
- emergency lighting,
- cold microclimate,
- temperate microclimate,
- hot microclimate.
- the noise coming originating from the installations, equipment and industrial plants.
- measurements of energy expenditure,
- electric power measurements,
- analysis and assessment of occupational risk,
- selection of personal protective equipment,
- workshops in the scope of health and safety.
You are welcome to take advantage of our offers