EGMAX Institute of Occupational Hygiene
is a research laboratory with registered office in Bialystok, and the laboratory for determination of dust in Pila. In order to match to the demands of our clients, we operate all over Poland.
In 2011, EGMAX Institute of Occupational Hygiene received the Research Laboratory Accreditation from the Polish Accreditation Centre. This is the confirmation of possessing management competencies and entire laboratory staff as well as fulfillment of all the requirements for compliance of standard PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 " General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories".
The most important objectives of the EGMAX Institute of Occupational Hygiene are as follows:
- fulfillment of the requirements contained in the standard PN-EN ISO / IEC 17025: 2005 to enact the guarantee of Credibility of our accomplished services,
- maintaining and perfecting the high level of tests and measurements, in order to receive customers' trust and consequently confirming the technical competence of the laboratory.
EGMAX Institute of Occupational Hygiene provides services in the field of accredited testing in work environment and general environment:
- noise in the work environment,
- noise in the general environment - noise originating from installations, equipment and industrial plants,
- mechanical vibration acting overall on the human body,
- mechanical vibration acting on the human body through the upper extremities,
- indoor electric lighting,
- emergency lighting,
- microclimate - cold,
- microclimate - temperate,
- microclimate - hot.
The above mentioned services are performed by the employees with many years of experience and with high qualifications. We use modern and professional measuring equipment. Our tests and measurements are credible and reliable.
In order to meet the demands of our customers, we are increasing our competences during workshops and we employ increasing number of educated and trusted specialists.
We are ready for new challenges.